- VARIE - UE 29/10/2014
Il progetto Climate-KIC (Knowledge and Innovation Community) richiede un report di valutazione del programma Pioneers into Practice (PiP) per analizzare i dati attuali e fornire raccomandazioni per il futuro dell’implementazione del programma.
La Climate-KIC mette a bando proposte formali da parte di esperti individuali o organizzazioni che forniscano servizi professionali per questo importante settore dello sviluppo strategico del progetto.
I principali elementi della valutazione dovranno riguardare
- To assess how the programme is delivering against its objectives and provide recommendations on areas for improvement;
- An analysis of the programme performance to date based on the available documentation (in particular the placement reports and groups assignments) as well as the feedback from programme participants in terms of the development of their own knowledge and competences;
- Evaluate the way the programme, in particular the placements and the mentoring, are developing new understandings and competences;
- To analyse how the programme is focused on addressing defined regional challenges, has influenced activities in the wider regional context (in terms of new practices, relationships and initiatives) as well as led to new collaborations between regions;
- To review the programme’s performance indicators and recommend how these could be further developed to reflect the programme’s objectives;
- To review differences in the regional interpretation of the programme, including objectives, impact and management
- The development of a reflexive monitoring framework for the programme within the context outlined in the previous sections. This work should also include practical recommendations as to how the framework should be implemented on an on-going basis in terms of particular tools and methodologies.
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||
|Stanziamento in euro||