- CORDIS - PROJECTS 29/09/2011
The main aim of the R & D in Sustainable Building Energy Systems and Retrofitting (R-D-SBES-R) joint exchange programme is to develop and maintain long term partnerships between European and Chinese participant organisations by undertaking joint researches into the development of several zero (low) carbon cooling, heating and power generation technologies for buildings and promoting best practice and strategy for retrofitting existing buildings, by individual mobility of researchers between Europe and China.
Its objectives are:
- to develop a novel dew point air cooler;
- to develop a solar driven ejector cooling system;
- to develop a solar driven desiccant cooling system;
- to develop a solar PV heat/power system using direct expansion evaporator/heat pipes;
- to develop a solar balcony hot water heating system;
- to develop a hybrid solar/biomass CHP system;
- to develop micro-channel heat exchangers for building air conditioning; and
- to develop best practice and strategy for building retro-fitting.
The R-D-SBES-R consortium will include twelve partners, six being universities from European Member States and six being universities from the Peoples Republic of China - an ICPC country which has signed a S&T Agreement with the EU. Eight industrial organisations from the EU and China are also involved in the project but receive no funding from the EU, as according to the regulations set by IRSES programme. Strong participation by enterprises will enhance industry-academia cooperation in terms of research training, career development, knowledge sharing and technology transfer. It will also result in fertilisation of a number of your researchers and PhD students through the joint supervision between the partners. Moreover, the programme will help identify more research initiatives that will formulate future cooperation between the EU and China partners. The project will be 4 years in duration with a suggested start date of 1 December 2010.
Start date: 2011-10-01
End date: 2015-09-30
Duration: 48 months
Project Reference: 269205
Project cost: 606900.00 euro
Project Funding: 606900.00 euro
Subprogramme Area: FP7-PEOPLE-2010-IRSES Marie Curie Action 'International Research Staff Exchange Scheme'
Contract type: International research staff exchange scheme (IRSES)
Coordinatore: THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM - UNITED KINGDOM - CARTLEDGE Paul
- INSTITUTO DE ENGENHARIA MECANICA - PORTUGAL
- AALTO-KORKEAKOULUSAATIO - FINLAND
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM-UNIVERSITA DI BOLOGNA - ITALY
- QUEEN MARY AND WESTFIELD COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM
- DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY - UNITED KINGDOM
Iscriviti alla newsletter gratuita per ricevere, 1 volta a settimana, news personalizzate negli ambiti di tuo interesse su bandi, eventi, ricerche partner e molto altro in materia di ricerca e innovazione.
In questo modo, avrai anche accesso a MY FIRST, l’area riservata dove potrai trovare salvate le tue ricerche e le news di tuo interesse
|Quadro di finanziamento||
|Area di interesse||